100% cotton loose t-shirt with a laser printed slogan Made of the Moon.
You can choose between three sizes – S, M and L.
You need to pay a little more attention to how you wash your clothes not only to prolong their use, but also to help reduce harmful environmental impacts and protect natural resources. It is good to keep in mind that washing on high degrees requires a large amount of electricity, as well as drying in mechanical dryers. Our advice is to wash your clothes at the lowest possible temperature which can easily be done today, since modern washing machines remove dirt on clothes even at temperatures of 20 or 30 degrees. Use as little detergent as possible (best environmentally friendly one) and refrain from using a softener, since it not only harms the environment but also spoils most fabrics.
Our clothes are almost entirely made of cotton, linen, silk, tulle and other natural fabrics. Here are a few tips on how to take care of each of them:
Cotton is a natural fiber extracted from a subtropical perennial herbaceous plant, which is used to make clothes. Cotton products do not stack and are durable, pleasant for the skin and resistant to heat.
Cotton absorbs moisture and has high breakage resistance and is also easy to clean. Cotton fibers have a low level of elasticity and because of this they are easily being crumpled but the folds can be well ironed.
Iron up to 2 points on the iron.
Drying in a dryer is possible, but keep in mind the instructions on the label.
Linen (flax) is a natural raw material that is extracted from the long stem with cellulose fibers of the flax plant, and then processed on textile fabric in the form of a sheet. It is breathable and pleasant to the skin.
The low level of elasticity of the fibers leads to a tendency to fold the fabric, however, this effect is reduced by mixing with other fibers. Our caves are made of flax with woven cotton fiber in it.
Linen garments should not be centrifuged. In case you have used a centrifuge and the garment has lost its shape, smooth it with a steam iron (best on the outside) to restore it to its original appearance.
Smooth in a slightly humid state.
Dry cleaning is not recommended as well as a tumble dryer. Adhere to the instructions on the label.
Silk is an extremely delicate fabric, famous for its excellent wearable comfort, especially noble shine and natural free fall.
Silk can absorb a lot of moisture. However, garments made of silk should not be too tight, since silk is sensitive to sweat. At the same time, silk is gentle on the skin making it good for people with sensitive skin.
We suggest you hand wash it or use machine washing on a light cycle at a maximum of 30 degrees. Use a very small amount of liquid detergent.
Iron only at a low temperature considering that the water leaves stains, so use only purified ironing water.
Do not dry directly on sunlight because silk is photosensitive and the color of the garment can be damaged.
Please, keep in mind the washing instructions printed on the label.
Viscose fibers are pleasant to wear, fall softly, silky smooth and have especially durable colors. Clothing made of this material should not be centrifuged to maintain the stability of its shape.
Before washing the item for the first time, it is best to soak it in cold water, (viscose tends to shrink slightly). Wash at 30 degrees with a soft detergent that does not contain optical bleachers.
Iron from the inside out at a maximum of 2 points on the iron.
Washing instructions and symbols
To keep your clothes and accessories in their original form and color, advise with the instructions for washing and maintaining the materials used on the label. Below you can find the meaning of the symbols:
- Hand or machine wash at a temperature not higher than indicated.
- Do not put in dryer.
- Do not use bleach.
- Iron up to 1 point (110 degrees) of the iron.
- Delicate washing at no more than 40 degrees per cycle.
- Orders to Bulgaria are shipped with Econt Express and Speedy, and international orders – with DHL and Speedy. The price for delivery is formed according to the tariffs indicated by the courier companies.
- In the case of cash on delivery, an additional cash on delivery fee is also due according to the courier’s terms.
- Free delivery on orders over BGN 149.
- The standard shipping time is from 1 to 3 working days to most locations in Bulgaria. For international shipping, the delivery period varies between 3 to 10 working days depending on the final destination.
- Orders received by 15:00 on working days are processed and sent on the same day and those received after 15:00 – on the next business day.
- Orders received on non-working days as well as public and national holidays are processed and sent on the first working day.
- In case of a problem with processing the shipment, we will contact you on the phone and mail you have written in the checkout form as soon as possible.
- All orders up to BGN 148 have a shipping fee formed according to the courier’s terms and tariffs. In the case of cash on delivery, an additional cash on delivery fee will also be charged.
- Free delivery on orders over BGN 149.
*All prices include VAT
According to the Consumer Protection Act, the consumer has the right to return the purchased products within 14 days. The customer shall not pay any costs other than those for the reverse delivery. The 14-days period starts from the date of receipt of the product by the customer.
The amount of the returned products will be refunded within 14 calendar days to the account specified in the Return Form.
NB! In case the returned item(s) has been purchased with a bank card from the DSK Bank Platform, the amount will be refunded ONLY to the account linked to the same card with which the payment was made.
The addresses for return or change are:
- Econt Express – 14 “27 July” Str. 9000 Varna, Bulgaria
- Speedy – 8 “Gen. Parensov” Str 9000 Varna, Bulgaria
- DHL Express – 112 “Vladislav Varnenchik” Blvd. 9000 Varna, Bulgaria
According to the CPA an ordered item can be returned without due explanations only when there are NO damages caused by improper use. The packaging must also be in its reserved entirety and complete with all accompanying labels and cards.
If we find that any of these conditions are not met, we hereby reserve the right not to respect your desire to return the goods and refund the amount to your account, and we will send the returned item back to you.
Furthermore, according to the CPA, you have the right to make a claim in case of:
- manufacturing defects of the product (detected on receipt of product(s) or within 14 days under the above mentioned return conditions)
- discrepancy with the declared/ordered size or model.
In such cases, the delivery costs will be paid by the Trader. In order to make a claim, the Client undertakes to notify in advance in writing the Trader of email@example.com by applying a material where the defect is clearly indicated or in the case of a wrongly sent size by the Merchant – indicating the order number where the amount desired by the Client is visible and accurate.